Leadership Development - Focus On Leadership Competencies
Productivity for Technology Leaders
Realize the potential of your leadership style. Leverage your strengths to develop the leadership competencies you need to succeed and show up as the best possible leader you can be.
Here are a few of the benefits that you can expect from leadership coaching:
- A better understanding of your strengths and limitations as a leader -- and how to play to those strengths and contain your weaknesses
- Increase satisfaction and motivation of employees
- Gain better understanding of organizational issues via aggregate feedback
- Studies show that leadership coaching produces 500% ROI for the business
Agreement – set business objectives, clarify expectations, and agree on approach.
Information Gathering – get feedback through assessments and interviews
Goal Setting – establish goals for improvement and create an action plan
Monitoring – identify change, monitor and sustain change
A 360 assessment tool or your own assessment survey can be used to obtain feedback on three main categories:
- Knowledge – functional expertise, running the business, finance, marketing and sales, strategy and planning, human capital
- Leadership Competencies – conceptual thinking, emotional intelligence, focused drive, systems thinking, trusted influence
- Skills – Change management, coaching and mentoring, communication, negotiation, problem solving
This is a six-month process consisting of four weekly 45-minute sessions per month. There will also be additional time in between sessions for follow-up and assignments.